- LodzDesignFestivalAsked on June 06, 2013 at 08:07 AM
I want to download all my submissions with pictures attached as separate files. It works for a Dropbox integration but only for new submissions while I want all of them downloaded even those submitted prior to establishing Dropbox integration.
Is there an option for that?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 08:51 AM
Hi, you have to download older submissions ony by one manually from the submission tab.
1. select your form and goto Submission tab
2. Now click the Get PDF icon, Select each forms one by one and click this icon to download submissions one by one.
3. Click the link on the submission to download the attached files.
Unfortunately Dropbox integration will sync the Submissions that are made after the integration.
Feel free to ask for further clarification.
- LodzDesignFestivalAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 09:16 AM
Thank you for reply. Unfortunately "Get PDF" button doesn't seem to work. I tried different browsers on my Mac: Safari, Chrome, Firefox and none of them helped. Any ideas how to solve this?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 09:26 AM
I found 8 forms in your login. Can you tell me on which form you are having this issue? So that I can investigate further.
- LodzDesignFestivalAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 09:52 AM
It's make me! 2013 form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Have you tried to clear your Browsers Cache? If not ,please kindly try and let us know if you still can't download the file.