- lbradstreetAsked on June 06, 2013 at 10:45 AMPage URL:
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Hi, Do you mean the paypal integration with your form?
I am able to see the paypal Integration below the Cancellation Policy.
Is this your Problem? If not, Please Explain us Little More.
- lbradstreetAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 11:08 AM
When you click on Submit Form, it doesn't take you to the PayPal option. I have had several registrations, but none of them were paid. What am I missing?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Hi, you have added My Products two times one with PayPal integration and one normal check box. That may be the problem. Did you need those twice? When I select the check box of paypal field its working fine.
Please remove the My Products field under sub-typeI(if known) field.
Hope this will solve your Problem.
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I cloned your form and removed that field. And everything is working fine now. Here is the cloned form.