- PermissionsBooksAsked on June 06, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I cannot remember my user name and password, so I created a new user name. If I duplicated an existing form, will the iFrame location change? I want to continue making minor changes (text, color, questions, etc) without changing the ACTUAL location of the iFrame as it is housed on an external site.
I posted a question how to retrieve my user name and password and have not heard back. Please help!
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Hello! I did reply to your question on how to retrieve your username and password here
Please check the email associated in your previous account that I posted in that thread and let us know if you are able to reset your previous account. Thanks!
- PermissionsBooksAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I am not able to access that link.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Oh, I'm sorry.
Anyway, when I checked your account I saw that this email is associated with your account --
I requested for the reset instructions to be sent to that so please check that email.
- PermissionsBooksAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Is this the email which is associated with this form?
The email you're mentioning is what I had to create today because I am unable to access my previous account. The user name I set up with is permissions_books
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 12:33 PM
According to our records, yes, that is the email associated with that form. And according to our record as well, it was created 2013-05-10
- PermissionsBooksAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I spelled my own email wrong, hence why I am not receiving an email to reset my password. Is there any way this can be fixed??
The email should be: Chandreyi.Das@wolterskluwer.com (i added an extra S after kluwer)
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Yes, I went ahead and corrected that and asked for the reset instructions to be sent to that email ad
Please check that email and follow the instructions. Thanks!