- LaurentisAsked on June 06, 2013 at 02:59 PM
Find out my screenshot ... thank you all :-)
- KadeJMAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 04:03 PM
Hi Laurentis, I can see the image you are showing us though I am not seeing any actual problem with it. Can you please provide us with further details about the issue you are having so we can help you?
- LaurentisAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 05:04 PM
Hello Kade ...
The title is much longer than the question ... Before everything was the same like these one http://crisalys.com/qcm%20-%20ssiap%20-%20serie%200001.htm
- pinoytechAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 06:19 PM
- LaurentisAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 07:11 PM
The form 1,2,3 and 4 is fine but the number 5 is not the same at all ... :(
I'm lost !
Serial number 0005 :
- pinoytechAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 07:45 PM
Let me forward this issue to our next level support for further investigation and for further assistance since I was able to replicate the issue on my end. As soon as this issue sorted out, we'll inform you immediately.
- LaurentisAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 09:14 PM
Thank YOU very much :-)
- pinoytechAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 04:32 PM
I just want to let you know that the said issue is already fixed. Kindly re-embed your form code into your website.
- LaurentisAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 07:07 PM
Thznk you very much for your assistance ... I had to erase and copy and paste again but it's all fixed, once again thank you all ...
Have a nice day and than you,