- jtatham4Asked on June 06, 2013 at 02:59 PM
Hi Jotform team.
I'm having issues with google spreadsheet intergration.
1. Intergation authorize is successful
2. Spreadsheet is created in google
3. Any existing entries are copied over
4. No net new entries are added.
* I've already re-authorised several times with the above steps.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 03:37 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, Google Spreadsheet integration can not accept field titles that start from digits.
The following will not work.
So you will need to remove the digits, and re-integrate the form in order to fix the problem.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.