- mbakhtiarAsked on June 07, 2013 at 04:12 AM
I tried to export my data into excel, but just half of the data (questions) can be exported into excel. I also have checked it thorugh the "report as" function and it seems that all of questions are ticked, there is no un-ticked questions there.
Thanks for you help,
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 04:26 AM
Can you name the form in question so we can check it here?
Before doing that, please try to check if you are not viewing submissions by it's time frame.
We'll wait your reply. Thanks!
- mbakhtiarAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 07:23 AM
Thanks for your quick reply. I can not export data after page number 64. This is the case for my other forms as well.
Just to remind that email notification shows all data, but the problem is just on exporting as an excel
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 09:40 AM
Do you mean after column 64 as their are only 18 submission on your form?I was able to export all the data in excel without issue.
Can you please try exporting the excel data again?
If the issue still persist, please contact us again.
- mbakhtiarAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 10:51 AM
No I meant page 64 in the form, which will be column 254 (Column IT) in excel. Infact data for 160 more columns has not been exported. For this form the number of colums should be 412 (254+160)
Thanks for your attention.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Unfortunately, Google Spreadsheet has limits. You can only add/create 256 Columns per sheet. Check this article from Google Support Center for more information: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2505921?hl=en
You may consider downloading them in PDF Format instead. Or, create a report in the following formats;
HTML Table Listing: Create HTML Table Listing Report
Grid Listing: Create Grid Listing Report
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I've found another workaround so you can download all the submissions in Excel Format.
1. In Form Submissions page, click the "Settings" icon.
2. In settings "fields" area, uncheck the rest of the fields. Only show "first" 250 fields.
3. Download the first 250 shown fields in Excel Format.
4. When finished downloading, "uncheck" the first 250 fields.
5. Check the remaining fields
6. Download the remaining fields in excel format
You can then combine the excel data into one spreadsheet file in two different sheets.
- Mehdi BakhtiarAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 02:15 AM
Thannks for all your responses. Yes you right, that limitation comes from excel spreadsheet.
Thanks agian for your smart advise.
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 02:42 AM
You are welcome, do feel free to contact us wherever you need our assistance.