- sandramaugeriAsked on April 21, 2011 at 11:49 AM
It then says there is a fault, can u please help me as the deadline is tomorrow? thanks a lot
- allanftdAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Thanks for posting your concern. I tried to fill out your form and send it, and I was able to submit my form successfully. I got the confirmation message below:Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!JOTFORM SUPPORT
- sandramaugeriAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 12:47 PM
- sandramaugeriAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 03:03 PM
- allanftdAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 05:14 PM
We can see that you're trying to respond but unfortunately, we are unable to view your responses. You might be replying through your email account. Please click this link instead to respond -
We'll wait for your feedback. Thank you for using JotForm!
- MISAACSAnswered on April 23, 2011 at 01:28 AM
I had the same problems and unfortunately have now completely missed the deadline. I am currently mad I spent the hours I did without getting any kind of response from this system. Does this form system have issues working with Macs?
- allanftdAnswered on April 23, 2011 at 05:17 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and we're sorry to hear you missed your deadline. Did you raise this issue before through the support forum?
I checked your account but you don't have any forms at the moment. Regarding Mac compatibility, JotForm forms are fully compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux OSes and with any major web browser available.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!