- ummanesAsked on April 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 02:19 PM
Yes there is a workaround for that. That can be achieved by inserting the edit link in your autoresponder emails. What happens is after the user submits the incomplete form, he will be sent a link where he can edit his form submission.
To create an autoresponder email and insert an edit link:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab, click Email Alerts > Add New Email
2. Choose Autoresponder email then click Next
3. Fill in Sender and Recipient Details for your autoresponder then click Next
4. Refer to this screencast to insert edit links - Inserting Edit Links
5. Save your form
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using Jotform.