- plutzeAsked on June 07, 2013 at 01:22 PM
My forms are currently set on the Industrail Dark theme which I would like to change since it's to hard for clients to read. When I am able to change it to a different theme but some of the text is in white and can not be read on a white background. When I try to change the text color it does not let me and when I try to change the background color it just goes to black.Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 02:07 PM
To change the background color follow the next steps:
- Go to Form Style tab in the top menu, then click on Background. There you will be able to change the background color.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 02:10 PM
In addition to what my colleague said, you can also change the font color on Font Color that is beside the Background, also under Form Style
I cloned your form and changed both the font color and background color and this is a sample result
- plutzeAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 02:22 PM
Thank you for your response, thats what I did try doing and it drop downs with the color options but will not allow me to actaully choose a color and change either the text or background color. I tried entering the code and it does work that way so thank you, but is there some way to fix this so I don't have to reference a code number and just select the color I want. Thanks!
- EliezerNAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 02:40 PM
Well, in regards to your query what you can do is to choose the Default theme, then do the changes using the default options of background and font color and applying the colors you prefer.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further ssistance.