- cdupreAsked on June 07, 2013 at 07:34 PM
The form seems to be working fine in all browsers except for IE.
Here is the direct lilnk: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31535882658970
Our other forms are working perfectly fine.
What could be the issue?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 09:48 PM
I cloned your form and tried making a submission. It worked fine when I tried it in Chrome and Firefox but I did encounter the same issue you had with IE
I have created a ticket for this one and referred this to our developers. We'll let you know as soon as this is fixed. Thanks!
- cdupreAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 01:45 AM
- cdupreAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM
We are still having problems in Internet Explorer
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Hello we really apologize for that but the ticket I created for that is still open and has already been assigned to one of our developers who's working on it. We'll let you know through this thread as soon as it is fixed. We thank you for your patience.
- cdupreAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 04:38 PM
Please let us know as soon as possible. I've tried to re-create the form and we're having the same issues in IE.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 04:44 PM
We certainly will, the soonest it is fixed. Thanks.
- cdupreAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 05:11 PM
Has there been any progress?
- KadeJMAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 05:28 PM
Hello cdupre Unfortunately at the moment there isn't any change about this but I would like to inform you that it is indeed assigned to one of our developers and is undergoing investigation. So for now I would like to request a little bit more time please. We will definately respond to you as soon as we can figure out what is happening.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 07:54 AM
Hello cdupre. Upon checking your form, it appears that the checkboxes you created in the free-text (HTML) element is conflicting with the form's functionality in IE browsers. The best way to do this is to remove the said checkboxes, and use the checkboxes from the form builder instead.
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this matter (including layout in your form's design)
- cdupreAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Thanks! It is working fine now.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Thanks for the update, cdupre. I also made a test using IE8 and I was able to make an upload. Your submission counts were not affected by my test. I also have deleted my test submission.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know :)