- shortmartinAsked on June 08, 2013 at 11:23 AM
when I tried to downgrade from premium to starter plan, I received the following message:
Ýour subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually.
Thank you for confirming that my plan has been downgraded.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Hi Marton, it looks like you've paid with PayPal and that is why you got this message about the manual downgrade. Our system as of right now does not do this fully automatically for PayPal so instead what happens is that it ques you into a list that we check and downgrade on a weekly basis since we have to cancel PayPal Subscriptions manually from our end.
You can actually do this yourself within your own PayPal Account by doing the following if you want it to happen quicker instead of waiting on us to do it for you:
1. Login to your Paypal Account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
- shortmartinAnswered on June 09, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Thank you. I followed your suggestion. Could you please confirm I managed to cancel the subscription? Thank you
- moonzkieAnswered on June 09, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Yes, your account is currently scheduled to downgrade on June 19th, 2013.