- sacredsmileAsked on June 09, 2013 at 09:19 AM
- khrisellAnswered on June 09, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Make sure to make your form secure before adding the seal by ticking the "secure form" checkbox.
To be able to add the seal kindly follow the steps provided from this reference:
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- sacredsmileAnswered on June 09, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Ok. I have already added the seal, and i use https://secure.
The problem is still there. Any suggestions?
- sacredsmileAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 12:16 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 02:57 AM
Thanks for reporting. I have now escalated this thread to our higher team for further investigation. We will update you via this thread when this gets fixed.
Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Have a good day!
- sacredsmileAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Yes, I see you have fixed it. Thumbs up for Jotform :)