- iassAsked on June 09, 2013 at 03:17 PM
hye. thanks for the solution. it works on my personal gmail but not on my preferred working email. could you check whether this email end up in your bounce list or not; email@example.com
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- khrisellAnswered on June 09, 2013 at 03:59 PMHello,
firstname.lastname@example.org is NOT in the bounce list
Current Server: /var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[09/Jun/2013:13:18:42 -0400] 31360743965458 AmazonSES Sent email to email@example.com -
MessageID:0000013f29f2728b-abbfd56c-ac30-4b5a-825e-8be29b8b8d21-000000 - RequestId:a213cdb8-d128-11e2-bdf5-e3d32cfb81a8
- iassAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 01:02 AM
alright. so how do i fix this? i set up two email addresses for the email alert which are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for my 'Contact Form'. But I still haven't received any email alert from firstname.lastname@example.org. So is there something wrong with the email provider?
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 02:16 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. To set up the form to send submissions to the two email addresses please follow up these step:
1. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
2. Click on 'Email Alerts'
3. Select 'Notification'
4. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
You can then change the recipient email address.
To have 2 email addresses on the recipient E-mail, don't forget to include a comma after each address.