- bankruptcynewsAsked on June 09, 2013 at 06:33 PM
1. I had a paid subscription with Jotform. About 6 weeks ago I received a notice that my auto-pay did not work so my subscription was downgraded. Do I have a paid subscriptiion, or not?
2. How do you create a condition within a condition? e.g. Question no. 1 asks if the individual owns any real property. If the answer is yes, a checkbox comes up with a selection of kinds of real property that the person might own (a home, a commercial building, etc.).
Question no. 2 If they select the choice for "home" then it is supposed to bring up a textbox asking them to estimate the value of their equity in the form. Or, they pick "commercial property" and that should bring up another textbox. Etc.
I've been able to create the first condition, but not the second condition.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 09, 2013 at 07:02 PM
1. Upon checking it here, your account was downgraded last May 15, 2013. The payment failed on May 2, after 7 days of failed attempt, your account was automatically downgraded to Free. Feel free to re-subscribe back by going to our Pricing section.
2. That's pretty easy. Here's how you can create Hide/Show Condition.
More information about Conditional Logic: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!