- lazzurroAsked on April 21, 2011 at 06:45 PM
my goal is to have a contact form that sends an email to several resellers all over the world. So when I specify that i live in Candada, my mail goes to the canadian reseller? Is it possible with jotForm?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 02:31 AM
Yes that is possible with Jotform. To achieve that, you would have to set conditions in your form to send notification emails to different addresses depending on the chosen country. This might be a little tasking though, because you'd have to create a condition for each reseller. So if you have 30 countries in your dropdown, you need to create 30 conditions.
First, you need to create a notification email:
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
2. Choose Notification Email then click Next
3. Rename your notification email then fill in Sender & Recipient Details. Any recipient email will do, because that will be changed anyway by our conditions.
4. Click Next, customize your email template then click Finish.
Next, you create conditions so that the notifications will be sent to the corresponding reseller:
1. While in Setup & Embed tab, Click Conditions button in the toolbar
2. Choose 'Send an email after submission', click Next
3. On the conditions wizard, create a rule similar to the one I have below, of course you need to change the email address to that of the reseller and the notification email to the one you just created
4. Click Save. You should see that your notification email turned into this:
5. Repeat the process above with the other remaining countries/resellers, then save your form
Hope you find this useful. If you need any clarifications, please let us know.
- lazzurroAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 05:22 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
I followed your instructions and it went all fine!
I'm new with jotform but i will surely use it for all my new forms!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 05:31 AM
You're welcome. Glad that I was able to assist you with your form. Feel free to post in this forum again if you have other questions.