- marketblitzAsked on April 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 12:29 AM
You can find the Dropbox integration in the Submissions page.
Please note that this will only appear if you have a file upload
field in the form.
1. Select your form on My forms page and click Submissions button at the top.
2.Click "Display Options" button on the right side of the Submissions page.3. Select DropBox integration..
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions.
- tourkickAnswered on May 03, 2011 at 01:39 PM
IE8 won't let me select that tiny "Settings" button. The error is below. I hope it's fixed soon so I can select DropBox. :)
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; .NET4.0C; IPH 220.127.116.1119)
Timestamp: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:37:35 UTC
Message: Invalid argument.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 07:50 AM
I already have requested a ticket for the reported issue.
For the meantime you can use other browser aside from IE8 to
continue on working with your form in JotForm.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 10:49 AM
I have fixed the problem. Please check it again.
Thank you for reporting.