- graphicworksatlantaAsked on June 10, 2013 at 09:54 AM
My client asked me to make multi-language sites and the "Please Select" in the form's country selector option is still in English "Please Select". Is there any way to fix this to the native laguage? There will be French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch.
A sample is shown below...
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Yes it is possible to translate the 'Please Select' text. In order for you to translate the text, please use the form source embed tag.
Then look for the word 'Please Select' in the source code and replace it with the text you prefer. The code should look like something below.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- graphicworksatlantaAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 11:47 AMHello,
Thank you for the answer on how modify source code (ie. Change Country
"Please Select" to other language). I assume that the modified code is not
saved on the JotForm site since I would be modifying it outside of
JotForm's form builder. In other words, any future form changes will
require that I remake the same code changes by hand each time. Is that
correct? Is there a way to save the custom code on the JotForm site?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Unfortunately Jotform does not have a feature that allow user to save modified code that is done externally. Unless the modification is done internally like injecting CSS code in their system, this can be saved however.
What I would suggest if you want to save the modification for later use is the copy and paste the code it in a code editor like notepad++ .
If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM
I see that your form is created in Spanish language. To fixed the issue of your form, please follow this simple steps:
1. while on Editing mode of your form, change the language from English to Spanish
2. remove current address field and add new address field in your form.
Please take a look at this http://www.screencast.com/t/Dgv01ewIh
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- IramarpillerAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 12:24 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 12:39 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Request you to please open/create a separate thread with regards on your query.