- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 22, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Part of my Service Order i need a like to my support department. Is there any way to link firstname.lastname@example.org?
Regards, Leon Davidian
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 12:42 AM
You can always add another notification email alert on your form.
To send the data form to several email addresses just separate it
Here's how to do it:
Open your form on the form builder, then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses to "Recipient Address"
More information on how to handle form emails can be found here:
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 12:59 AM
I was trying to highlite the email@example.com in a sentence where a custumer can click on it.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 01:22 AM
In that case you can use the Free HTML text to create a link
to the email address.
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. From the Power Tools select 'Free Text (HTML'
3. Click on 'Edit HTML' in the field toolbar at the lower section of the field click on
4. Type in the following in the Pop Up html window:
<p> Contact support at <a target="_blank" href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com</a> </p>
Hope this helps.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 01:40 AM
Thak you For the Great Help. Regards, Leon