- ahugessenAsked on June 10, 2013 at 03:25 PM
Hi, I'm trying to integrate a form with an icontact account - When I try to add the ID the error I get says that the application ID must be exactly 32 characters?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 03:59 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please try it once again? It is not showing any errors from my side.
The JotForm App ID is: zjqzlchVKH6Q4oSgwpU1IiR1Kx97yCkj
If this is still not working, please let us know.
- ahugessenAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 04:07 PM
Still no, see screen shot... copy and past and it is 32 characters?
- ahugessenAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 04:11 PM
You cannot see the "j" at the end, but it is in there
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 04:14 PM
It is probably that ID is having some encoding issues.
Are you copy/pasting the ID from some text editor? If yes, try to avoid the editor.
Also, I would like to suggest trying to submit the ID from any other browser.
- ahugessenAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 04:24 PM
Tried entering manually without copy/paste in firefox & chrome.... still no
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 05:20 PM
I am sorry to hear that, but I do not think that the issue is related to our side. Can you please contact iContact Support to find out why this is not working for you? The Application ID is correct, and I was able to add it to my test account today.