- laurahootsAsked on June 10, 2013 at 04:13 PM
Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to create a question where the answers are images and they can only select one?
We're using this as a hiring tool and I've created badges for each role they can apply for. I'd love to feature the badges in a visual way, like the SurveyGizmo image choice single question type: http://ow.ly/lTvHN
Is that possible to do?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 05:08 PM
What you want to achieve is possible. Please follow this steps:
1. Add radio buttons to your form
2. Click Options button on its properties
3. Paste your HTML image code.
Example: <img alt="" src="https://www.jotform.com/image/yourimage.png" style="width: 41px; height:28px; " align="absmiddle"> Label
If you need further assistance, do let us know.