- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 22, 2011 at 03:19 AM
On my Service Order Page the form is not working.
See Screen Capture
Please fix this!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 03:47 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience. This may have been caused by an error with our 2checkout integration system. I have submitted a report ticket regarding this issue for a more urgent resolution from our developers. Bugs and errors, especially those concerning payments are on top of our priority list. You can be assured that this will be taken care of in the soonest time possible. Thank you for your patience.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 03:50 AM
Thank you Neil. And too, the product ID is not showing either. Just numbers instead of ,for instance, Belt Diagram for $ 8.50
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 03:57 AM
I have noted and included those additional details into the report. I am confident this will be fixed as soon as one of our developers becomes available. Stay tuned to this thread for updates.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 04:57 AM
ok, will do.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 08:37 AM
Any Word Yet on a Fix?
Thank you , Leon
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 04:14 PM
I still Have Parameter error. What is going on? Please Help!
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Let us try this again.
Is any one there?:????
My form is shut down Please help
Money is of the essence.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 09:48 PM
Any news on this problem?
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 10:59 PM
Form is still not working.
You guys are killing me here!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 01:36 AM
At the moment, the only thing we can do is wait for the development team to fix this.
I also had put up additional information that may help the development team speed things up coming from your other posts.
We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 04:59 AM
Thank you liyam
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Have you tested your payment gateway already? Serkan, one of the developers, worked on a fix that should resolve the issue.
They're waiting for your feedback here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/22899-I-am-with-out-my-2co-com.