- atljjAsked on June 10, 2013 at 07:44 PM
I can't seem to be able to insert a textbox between two exiting tetboxes, help?
- EliezerNAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 08:05 PM
I have checked your form and I saw that it has a lot of fields, I would like to know where you would like to insert the text box field to further assistance.
I have cloned your form and I can do the changes you want and then give you the instructions, but first I need to know wher you are having problems to insert the Text Box field.
- atljjAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 02:18 PM*EliezerN,*
*Thanks for the reply... I have attached an adobe pdf file that I am hoping
to produce and run from my developed website. Please provide a contact
phone number so I can call to discuss. I have questions about the
following if your tool will provide me with what I need. Since I started
with a template thinking I would be able to learn from just making changes
to the existing file would be EZ. But no... as I attempt to drag a new text
field into the form, the other fields move around and no longer stay where
they started. Then I have to move them back and that does not work until I
make multiple shifts up and down then new line then last line and finally
back where I want them. Then when I add another text box I have to redo
everything all over again...*
*Since the fields on the two page form I want to copy are very close
together, your tool forces me to allow for a huge label space and not just
what each field only needs... this is a show stopper.*
*I can not determine if the form will only be held at your site and since I
want my form to update my host MySQL files, so how do I do that?*
*Please provide a phone number so I can call you, or provide me a chat link
to have a conversation with you.*
*Thanks in advance, Jerry James*
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 03:57 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot receive attachments in forum post. Request you to please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please refer this guide on field positioning: http://www.jotform.com/help/90-Form-Field-Positioning
2. Submission data will always be stored in JotForm server. You have option to integrate your form with google spreadsheet, dropbox. If you have programming exposure you can send data to your own MySQL DB. Here is the guide for your reference: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-How-to-Insert-Update-Submissions-to-Your-MySQL-Database-Using-PHP
3. We don't provide phone support and chat is also limited based on the staff availability. we are always available on forum and try to answer all your queries ASAP. You can also send us an email at support @jotform.com.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 09:32 PM
We are very proud to announce that our amazing team of developers have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace the workaround explained above, in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using a script code
Please find out more about it here