- dweems4Asked on June 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Hi, Sorry, I have challenges in understanding your problem. Can you please explain your problem furhter?
- dweems4Answered on June 11, 2013 at 12:37 AMI want to cancel my subscription but my account stillsays that it is
free. But I know it is not free since I received an invoice from
email@example.com. I will forward you the invoice.
I just need to know how to downgrade my account to "free". It is not
currently free, although it incorrectly states that it is.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 01:06 AM
We apologise for the inconveniences caused by this issue. Since you are paying using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
- khrisellAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 01:15 AM
You can switch your account to free by going to your account or https://www.jotform.com/pricingIf you need further assistance kindly let us know.Thank you for using JotForm.
- dweems4Answered on July 19, 2013 at 01:23 AM
Hello. I have tried to reset my password with the link you provided, however, it will not work. I need to downgrade my account to free. I have not used it in two months and do not think it is fair to continue to be billed for something I don't need! Please give me a valid way to downgrade my account to Free.
- dweems4Answered on July 19, 2013 at 01:40 AM
I have finally been able to cancel using the Plimus login option. However, I don't understand why I had to go through a whole third party to cancel this! This is obviously a problem you should fix. I subscribed through the jotform website and should be able to cancel through the jotform website. I have very little confidence that my request to cancel through Plimus will even work since it appears that jotform and Plimus do not communicate and are two separate entities.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 02:19 AM
I can confirm that you are now on a FREE account and you will no longer be billed.
- wordshopformsAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 05:20 AM
I am also going through the exact same problem. It is really not clear how to cancel subscriptions, and seems wholly unprofessional to have to deal with this through a third party. My account also said it was set to switch to free at the end of the previous month, but then automatically charged me for another months subscription. This is letting a good product down.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 08:57 AM
Kindly check my response on your thread http://www.jotform.me/answers/246791. Thanks!
- jasonfrehnerAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 02:06 AM
I too tried to downgrade to Free but reponse by the system was your subscription will be cancelled manually. I did this before I was billed but I still have funds being removed from my paypal account. Not happy that you can take money out but to cancel a subscription "manually". Please sort this "manual process".
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 02:26 AM
Since you paid with PayPal and that is why you got this message about the manual downgrade. Our system as of right now does not do this fully automatically for PayPal so instead what happens is that it ques you into a list that we check and downgrade on a weekly basis since we have to cancel PayPal Subscriptions manually from our end.
You can actually do this yourself within your own PayPal Account by doing the following if you want it to happen quicker instead of waiting on us to do it for you:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Select My money.
4. In the 'My pre-approved payments' section, click Update.
5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
6. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
- fabidiAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 10:32 AM
@JotFom ppl. If you are well aware of these issues, I strongly suggest that the least you can do is put these solutions where people need it most, i.e. on the pricing page itself. Having to hunt for it here and scrolling down to read all the answers has been a real pain.