- rleitmanAsked on June 11, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Can I somehow embedd nicely fit (not extra scrollings etc) a google sheet in a form ?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 02:43 PM
Is there any specific reason on why you want to embed google spreadsheet in your form? Formatting will definitely be an issue.
You can create HTML table listing report or other report and embed it in your form.
Hope that helps.
- rleitmanAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 05:02 PM
I have the following reason:
sometimes i need to capture data in table + be able to easily manipulate the data. I don't think you have something similar ...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 06:48 PM
1. You can embed Google Spreadsheet by following this guide: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/55244?hl=en
2. Paste the Google Sheet embed codes into our Free Text HTML field:
Scrolling is not a problem if the Google Spreadsheet is only compose of a few columns. Just set the width of the form by following this guide:
- rleitmanAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 06:57 PM
only issue wiht the link you sent is that publishing and embeddign google sheet is read only, and I need the google sheet to be editable ..
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM
You can publish the Sheet as an IFRAME. Instead of embedding, get the spreadsheet link and put it in the iframe.
<iframe width='900' height='600' frameborder='0' src=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEiJQf5QINCdHIwRFpKTHJQV0lzYVB3NXhIcU94Ymc&usp=sharing'></iframe>
Example Form: http://form.jotform.co/form/31618464532858
- rleitmanAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 03:23 PM
cool, do you know how to hide all the sheet panels ? is there a flag or something for that ?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 05:11 PM
This is not showing any sheet control elements when I do a test share from my side. I would like to suggest trying to share a cell range, here is an example:
Please try it and let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.