- lesliejchanAsked on April 22, 2011 at 10:49 AM
I am setting up a delivery schedule that needs to be sent to my logistics provider who will end up doing the delivery. I would like to know how I can set up my jotforms to send the customer's input to my email address so I can have an overview and also to my logistics provider who needs the information to provide the service.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 12:07 PM
You can have this done by adding your logistic provider's email address in the Recipient E-mail field together with your email, separated by a comma [ , ]
Recipient E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
To edit your recipient e-mails:
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings in the lower part of the Compose Email wizard
3. Edit the Recipient E-mail
4. Save your form
Alternatively, you may create another notification email dedicated solely to your logistics provider. The advantage of this is that you can customize the template of the messages they receive. This can be useful if for example, you want to hide certain information from them, or you want to add a custom greeting message in the email.
To create notification emails:
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
2. Choose Notification, click Next
3. Fill in Sender and Recipient Details. You may also want to rename the notification email for easier reference. Click Next
4. Customize the email message, then click Finish
5. Save your form
Hope this helps. Let me know if you require more assistance.