- ShebuAsked on June 12, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Is it possibe to have sessions and URL prepopulation for the same form?
- khrisellAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 01:46 AMI am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help me visualize or understand this issue better?
- smathewAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 07:50 AMI'm trying to create a link below but the data is not being pre-populated and the session is not saved:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 08:30 AM
Unfortunately session can't work together with prepoulating of fields, therefore you only need use this http://firstname.lastname@example.org if you are going to use session saving feature.
Furthermore, our team are still working on the session saving feature. We have similar reports about session not saving when moving to pages recently. Please consider using "Autofill" feature for now as an alternative. How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue Later
- smathewAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 08:38 AMThanks. I do notice that if a unique field is used that saving the session does not work.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 09:12 AM
Thanks for the additional details. We will let you know here once the ?session saving feature is fixed.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I am reviewing all the ?session issue thread and it seems your form's session is already working upon my initial test.: http://email@example.com. I would suggest to try it on your side and let us know your findings.
If you continue to encounter the same issue on your end, let us know. Thanks!