- howard99Asked on June 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 01:30 PM
Yes there is a yearly schedule option for each Plan. Follow the next steps:
1- Click on the icon that seems a person. then click on account.
2- Then go to Upgrade option in the left menu.
3- There choose a plan.
4- After that, select Yearly option which is under Payment Schedule label. And finally click on Upgrade.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- howard99Answered on June 12, 2013 at 07:09 PMHello and thanks for the response! We're attempting to keep our current
"Premium" plan, and the system won't allow us to go from paying
$9.95/month to a flat yearly payment. We don't want to upgrade to the
$19.95 plan, and when we select our current plan, we get the chance to
"downgrade" to "Premium," which causes a system error.
We're wondering if tech support or billing will take the $90 payment for
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 07:45 PM
To be able to change your payment plan , you will have to downgrade first to Free (cancel payment). The switch to payment plan is not similar to upgrade/downgrade wherein the transition is up our down.
You steps should be.
1. On the same screen provided by our colleague ElizerN, swithch plan to Free.
2. When process completed, on the same screen, upgrade now to Premium.
3. When on the payment plan dialog box, you can now select Yearly payment.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.