- Shebu MathewAsked on June 13, 2013 at 07:09 AM
Is there a way to keep the leading 0s of a zip code when integrating with google spreadsheet.
For example: in jotform my zip code is entered as 08872. When the form is submitted which is integrated with google spreadsheet it shows up as 8872 versus 08872. Is there a way that the 0 can be preserved?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 08:14 AM
Hi, change the data type of the column to Plain Text in the Google spreadsheet.
1. Open your spreadsheet and select the column that has the post codes.
2. Select Format from the menu bar, then select number, then select plain text.
Hope this will solve your problem.
- Shebu MathewAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I tried that and it still not adding the leading 0.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM
That should only work for new upcoming submissions. Have you tried to send test entry to see the changes? If not, please try that and let us know the results.
- ShadaeAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 12:39 PM
I have moved your inquiry to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/453035
Your inquiry will be address there.