- AAADIAsked on June 13, 2013 at 08:35 AM
My file upload is not naming the folders with the name of the person who files out the form. It is giving the fold a number not the name.Page URL:
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 09:01 AM
Hi, I found that in your dropbox integration you have not set the folder name to Name Field. Its by default will be the submission ID. To change this to Name of the person. Just follow the steps below.
1. Goto MyForm and Select your Form and then click Submissions
2. Now goto Settings and then Select Dropbox Manage integration
3. A pop up will prompt you to provide the details, Now select the field that you want. in your case it is name field.
Hope this solves your problem.
- khrisellAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 09:07 AM
If you need further reference here's the link
Feel free to let us know if you need further questions or inquiry.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- AAADIAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 10:49 AMThank You