- pt952nsAsked on June 13, 2013 at 09:44 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Yes, you can certainly do this in two ways.
(1) Have the other User Clone your Form.
(2) Add the other User as a Sub-Account User.
Step 1 - Go to Your Account then select the Users Tab (https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/users)
Step 2 - Now Click on " Create New Sub-User "
Step 3 - Add the email of the User you wish to Share your Form with
Step 4 - Then select the Folder or Forms you want to Share then Click " Create " and it will then tell you that an Invitation Email has been Sent
Step 5 - 1. If They Have No Account - If they do not have a JotForm account they will need to Sign-Up for JotForm and create a new account to view the Shared Forms as a Sub-Account User of the Main Account of who the forms were shared
Step 5 - 2. If They Have a JotForm Account - Then all they need to do is log into their account and view them
Step 6 - Now have the Sub-User Log into their account then go to My Forms (https://www.jotform.com/myforms)
Step 7 - Last they should now be able to See and Click on " Shared With You " on the left side where they will see forms or even a folder containing the Shared Forms.
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I have a new sub-account on a Professional version and you want to move everything from my Free account to that account. What do I need to do to clone it from the free account using the sub-account on the Professional version?
Statewide Mobility Manager
Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged
605 Suwannee Street, MS 49
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0450
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM
We can transfer the forms for you upon your request. To request a transfer, simply log into the account that contains the forms and use that account in this forum to request the transfer of forms to another account.
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 12:10 PMI am not understanding…
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 01:19 PM
You have mention that you own an account that is subscribe to our Professional Plan. I've check our record and can confirm that.
I guess you mean to how the PRO Account access the forms on the FREE Accounts that have been added as a Sub-Account/User. If yes, then simply ask the FREE Accounts to click the "Share With You" section, click a folder and ask to always create a form on that folder so you as a PRO Account will have access to all of the forms.
Or, simply Drag the form to the Shared with you section folders to transfer the ownership of the form.
Then click "Continue" button to finish:
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 01:23 PMWe tried that and it didn’t work because the set up a sub account under the Professional Account with the same user name I used for the free account…
- KadeJMAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 01:54 PM
I apologize if I misunderstood your question from the getgo. It sounds to me like you speak of having a Form on your Free Account and you want this Form to be " MOVED " from that Free Account to the Main Account which is your Profession Account that hosts the Free Account as a Sub-Account User Listed if I am understanding your correctly?
Can you please confirm this so that I know we are understanding you now?
If that's correct, the easiest way which I forgot to include the link for in my original response is to " Clone the Form via the URL " which will copy it into the Main Account which is your Professional Account. This will allow the form to reside on both accounts if two of the same form is okay with you but keep in mind that they are not associated with each other at this point which is not the same as a form that has been " Shared With You ". However, if you don't want it to reside on the Free Account and you wish to move it completely over to the Main Account (Your Professional Account) then there are only two ways to do this at this point.
(1) Reverse the Roles of your Sub-Account and Main Account by making the Sub-Account the Main Account and the Main Account the Sub-Account so that you can transfer the form as pictured above by Welvin. Doing it this way will let you handle this on your own though I know this might seem slightly confusing if you are uncertain of it.
(2) We Can " Move " the Form For You by moving it from the Free Account which (we will need the username and form name) to your Professional Account (we will need the username for this too) if you wish to avoid any further problems or confusion and frustration that this might have caused. Then we will then tell you it's been moved so that you can check and verify this.
Both ways the form, submissions, and data will remain intact.
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 01:57 PMThe first parts right, the highlighted part is not true…there is a form created under a free acct I wanted move to the Professional Acct (I am a sub user in that Professional Acct.)
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 01:59 PMThe problem with the username is that I created a free account using “pt952ns” and the Administrator that created my account as a subacct also used “pt952ns” and so that is where the issue lies.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 03:22 PM
Do you mean to say that the username of free account and professional account is "pt952ns"? It's not possible to have same username for two accounts.
Please let us know the username of your professional account so that we can move the form from your account.
Do you know any form id of your professional account or the url where the forms might have been embedded?
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 03:31 PMThe form is called United We Guide Call log and is the only thing in that acct. can it be sent to Terry McCue or Vicki Scheffer? Pt952VS
Sent from my iPhone
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 04:43 PM
I can see there is a form created under the free account pt952ns, called United We Guide Call Log
So, can you please let us know what is the username for the Professional account?
BTW , I just left a voicemail to Terry McCue explaining that we do not provide phone support, but we try to answer any inquiry as fast as we can via Email (takes up to 24/hrs) or Forum (takes up to 1 hours, so it's the fastest way)
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 04:45 PMI am setting it up now.
Sent from my iPhone
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Ok, I think I found the Professional account username : tcmccue
It was paid using Vicki Scheffer info. Reference Number :71672598
Is that ok? Can you please confirm this to us, so we can move the said form( United We Guide Call Log ) to that account?
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 04:49 PMCan you please just put this form in Terry McCues shared files?
Sent from my iPhone
- pt952nsAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 04:52 PMYes that is it! Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Ok, the form United We Guide Call log, has been moved from account pt952ns to account
I hope that now you are all set, let us know if any further assistance is needed