- timrickeAsked on June 13, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I have build a form and wish to have the auto responder send back a PDF ebook. What do I need to add to the form? Thank you.Page URL:
- moonzkieAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 01:17 PM
The only way you can add a PDF file on your form is to paste the link of the PDF file to the autoresponder.
1. Click Email Alerts
2. Select the Autoresponder you want to edit
3. Type in the link/text
4. Click on the link icon and paste the link of the pdf file
Hope this helps.
- stevenparkerAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 06:41 AM
Work with pdf files by use of next article pdf fix broken
It must be effective for you http://www.fixadobe.fixdamagedpdf.com
- pinoytechAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Do you have any problems with your form/s? Can you please open a separate thread for further assistance?