- VikingBOAsked on June 13, 2013 at 03:44 PM
Why the button "Clear form" is in English after placing the script on the site. When creating a form pointing Russian language.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 04:53 PM
There's no currently no way to change the Clear Language button from the form builder. The workaround for that is to get the HTML Codes for the Submit and Clear button, paste it to the Free Text HTML Field and manually change the text. I've made this changes to your form, please kindly check.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Hi, you can also try re-embedding the form using its Iframe code (guide: Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code) Make sure first that the form builder is in Russian language when you are building the form and getting its embed code.
I did a test on this, and it seems to work just fine. Here is a test website
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- VikingBOAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 01:57 PM
Jonathan, thank you very much, well, that's what we need.
It did not work, I'm sorry, but the button again in English.
- VikingBOAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 05:40 PM
Welvin, i will try to use the html code.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 08:03 PM
This seems to be resolved already. I can now see the clear button text in your language.
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!