- wattstarAsked on June 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM
We are looking for a solution to allow our clients to upload files securely without the need sign up for any services.
Could you please explain if dropbox is required and if not what the difference is?
Also is there a way of securing it like dropitto.me where the user enters a generic password to avoid spam?
Your help is much appreciated.
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 01:47 AM
Hi, Welcome to JotForm!
It seems yes,
* You can allow users to upload files securely without the need of any other service.
* There is no need for dropbox for this situation. Files will be stored in our Cloud service securely, and you will be provided with a link to the file for access/download the uploaded file.
Difference is, Dropbox integration will make your work more easy, if you integrated your form with dropbox then whenever a user uploads a file to your JotForm Form, the uploaded file will automatically sync to your dropbox account.
* To avoid spam we provide a captcha feature. So User must needs to type the text on the image to submit your form.
Here Is a sample Form I created For You: http://form.jotform.co/form/31641521876859?
Feel free to clone the form if you need.
If you have any clarification, feel free to ask.