- LignelgbtAsked on June 14, 2013 at 06:52 AM
Ability to display a choice of recapitulatif form designer
(such as name or first name)
example is the application name is the first name in a field later in the form the person can see its name and first name are as a summary, while filling the other fields of the form.
this is good idea?
- khrisellAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 07:21 AMHello,I am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help me visualize or understand this better?It sounds an idea that can improve our service. Thank you!
- LignelgbtAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 07:56 AM
Here are two screen to capture the form fields with automatic calculation
two capture screen to recap some form fields
you understand better?
thank you :-)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Thanks for providing screenshots. After those selections or after putting all the numbers, are they going to pay or it is just an Order Form?
Some functions are possible, but some are not. Example of the possible is the page break, the collection of the information such as the First Name and Last Name. Example of not possible in our form builder is the number field Calculation (which I think the most important part of the form), but we can provide a workaround although that varies on how everything works.
Please provide us the webpage URL of that example so we can check and analyze further.
You may want to consider these guides for creating the similar form.
1. How to Create Multi Page Forms: This is the Page Break tool to divide your form into pages. Page 1, page 2 and so on.
2. Purchase Order: Basically, this tool allows you to setup a product listing without having to pay after the submissions. You can setup a few options to calculate the sum from the user's specific choices. Further guide here for adding options: How To Add Options In The Payment Form
- LignelgbtAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 01:55 PM
Good evening (note: we are french)
here is the link : http://www.demandelogement37.fr/AccueilGPBis
(this is a form of housing demand for French administration)
Thank you for your attention and focus
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 03:00 PM
Request you to please let us know how you want the calculation to be done. Eg. Field Allocation + Field Pension = Field Total. This will help us understand your calculation requirement and provide you a workaround.
- LignelgbtAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 03:08 PM
Example of social computing in tabular form:
salary: 1500 €
Taxes: 1000 €
income solidarity: 0 €
Allocation: 300 €
Total: € 2800 = automatic calculation
based on the total amount seized is automatically note
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 03:43 PM
Okay understood your requirement. Please let us know your Form ID on which you want to achieve this. If your form is not complete, request you to please complete it so that we can download your form's source code and implement the workaround.
- LignelgbtAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 03:47 PM
ID : 31633728136858
Forms is complete
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 01:19 AM
Our apologies for the delay. I just finished the script for the two column calculation. Please follow these steps to get the desired function.
1. Get your form source code and paste it to notepad or any other text editing tools you may have.
2. Copy this script http://pastie.org/pastes/8065250/text and paste it at the bottom part of the entire form source code, must be under the ending tag </form>
3. Save your source as html or you can embed it right away!
That's it! You can check the working demo here: https://shots.jotform.com/elton/jotform_matrix_calculation.html
If you want further changes, let us know here. Thank you!
- ShadaeAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 10:43 AM
As this is an old thread, I have move your inquiry to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/454629
It will be addressed there.