- orlymatchmakerAsked on June 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM
OMG- I DELETED ALL MY FOROMS! OHHHHHHHH PLEASE HELP, PLEASE LODEDD BACK.Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:20 AM
I took a look at your account and I can see that you luckily haven't purged them so they are all sitting in your " Trash Can ". My advice is to go into there and " Restore " them one by one but just be careful not to purge them otherwise this will delete them permanently and you will not be able to recover them.
- orlymatchmakerAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:26 AMOH, NO, not that account, my other one, it had about 284 forums, i was going to delete one forum, and i lost all, can you please re do it for me..... please...
- orlymatchmakerAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:27 AMOH, IT IS GONE FROM MY WEB SITE TO, OH PLEASE BRING MY FORM BACK
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Can you please let us know the exact URL of your website where the form was embedded or which tab should we click on your website?
I found Pre-Interview Questionnaire
Like Kade explained to you that one has been deleted by you, but you can restore it by following the steps he provided , you can restore all of the ones that are in your trash folder
I hope this helps
Let us know if any further help is needed
- orlymatchmakerAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:39 AMMy JOT questionnaire gone from my site:
Then all the submissions about 235 all gone.
PLEASE DO IT FOR ME, I AM NOT INTERNET SAVY, I JUST MASS IT UP.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:44 AM
It seems like the questionary has been restored, I am able to see it
- orlymatchmakerAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:46 AMOK. I did Restore. All back.
I promise NOT TO MASS IT UP.....☹
- orlymatchmakerAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:48 AMYOU ARE THE BEST!
- KayAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:58 PM
OMG SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!
I went to add section to try see what it was, I previewed it - didn't like it so then I went to delete sections, then ALL my questions got deleted!:@
Can you help me please!!
here it is: https://t.co/314Doe1f13
- KayAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 02:10 PM
My survey was on the Google Form site, I didn't embed or move it anywhere else!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 04:33 PM
@Kay, Since this thread is quite old, I have moved your request to a thread of its own. I will address your request in the following thread shortly: