- JoelAsked on June 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM
We are trying to have an embedded form on our website that lets our customers upload files to our dropbox acount. We want support for files up to 4gb in size with less than 100 uploads a month. We created a test form and tried uploading a 1.2gb file but it failed with a very generic error. The form is http://form.jotform.us/form/31644335920148.
Can you please tell me why this failed and how we can make this work with larger files like we need?
PS - Can you copy JohnC@RuarkOnline.com in the reply? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 01:16 PM
That is because of the following reasons:
1. Our upload field supports 1GB per upload only.
2. Our Dropbox API Supports 300MB Only per upload/sync only.
3. Guess or Free Accounts are limited to only 100MB of Storage. You are currently using a guest account.
I recommend registering (http://jotform.us/signup) an account with Jotform to fully control your forms. Upgrade your account to our Paid Plans (http://www.jotform.com/pricing), Economy would be best for your requirements. But still, take note of the limits from number 1 and 2.