My university is requiring an agreement form that someone from JotForm needs to fill out in order for me to use this site- who do I contact?

  • Profile Image
    Rebecca Williams
    Asked on June 14, 2013 at 03:02 PM

    Please email me the name and contact of someone who is willing to sign the agreement form so I can utilize this site (the university IRB has to approve and they have instructed me to have the organization form filled out.

    Thank you, Rebecca Williams, RN, BSN, CCDS


  • Profile Image
    Answered on June 14, 2013 at 03:34 PM

    @Rebecca Williams

    I am forwarding your request to the concerned authority. 



  • Profile Image
    Answered on June 14, 2013 at 07:15 PM

    Hello Rebecca

    Send us an email to with cc to, put in the subject Attention to Jeanette- University IRB , and I'll be glad to assist you