- beautifulcanvasAsked on June 15, 2013 at 02:05 PM
i have enterd 3-4 codes that were working but now they do not work, checked today and not working, click apply and its says code is valid but does not show the new values for the given discount ?
this does seem to work (i'm using IE10) but not when i was using compatability view ?Page URL:
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 03:20 PM
I checked your form in Chrome, FF and IE 9 and the coupon code seems to be working fine. I checked it in IE 9 compatability view and yes it's not working.
- beautifulcanvasAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 06:14 PM
any news on this issue
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 06:36 PM
I can see that the ticket for this issue is still open and has already been assigned to one of our developers. Its priority is also marked as "Important" so we can assure you that our developer is already on it. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 02:55 PM
We are sorry for the very late response, but we are happy to inform you that this problem has already been fixed on our side. It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate across our CDN servers though. Please let us know if the issues still persist after the said time period has elapsed.