- JotForm SupportWelvinAsked on June 15, 2013 at 06:36 PM
Continuation for this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/222889-
-We received an email for the Pending Payments with all the data/information submitted to the form, but when we access the Incomplete Payment/Pending Submission section, they are all blank - no data.
-In addition (maybe related), the Edit & PDF Download links give us an error.
For Edit Link:
Everything is empty, no data for the edit link.
For the PDF:
- campashabAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 01:20 PM
Hi I am awaiting some kind of resolution for this issue.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 01:47 PM
One of our dev team is already assign to work on this issue. As soon as this issue sorted out, we'll inform you immediately.
- campashabAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 01:49 PM
I appreciate the quick response.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Incomplete submission should be recovered, you can check your submissions, now.
Please accept our apologies
Have a good day
- campashabAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Hi What we are worried about is for people filling out forms and the submissions coming up blank. The submissions which are blank under incomplete submissions have not been recovered.