- SachikoAsked on April 23, 2011 at 11:20 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 01:19 AM
You can use the Send Post feature to forward the submission data to your
To see how it works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form.
JotForm sends the data using HTTP Post.
Hope this helps.