- Mary GlidewellAsked on April 23, 2011 at 11:28 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 01:11 AM
To change the recipient email address on the form please do the following:
1. Login to your JotForm account, go to MyForms section
2. Select the Form and click on 'Edit'
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.
Thank you for using JotForm.