- patwestonAsked on April 24, 2011 at 11:53 AM
When "Submitted" does it go to MY email address?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 01:31 PM
By default, when you create a form. An email notification is also set that will send to the email address that you have set in your account.
To be able to access the settings of your email notification, you will have to:
1. Edit your form and go to Setup & Embed tab (previously it was setup & share)
2. Click Email Alerts
3, Click Notification.
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
6. An envelope will appear.You can check and/or change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
7. Finish and Save your form.
Hope this helps.