- MEGSSSAsked on June 17, 2013 at 01:09 AM
I want to create a method for parent of our students to be able to locate potential carpool opportunities. We collect information via an emergency info form and would like to link this somehow to a map where parents could view nearby family contact information. The only wrinkle is that some families do not want to be included in this contact information.
Can I somehow map this info and link to a web page that might be accessible like a report?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:18 AM
How about adding additional field which ask these information and make it optional for them to fill out. This way, they fill it out if they want it to be visible to the others and leave it blanks if they don't want to.
I guess this method will work. Let me know your feedback.
- EltonCrisAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:26 AM
I am not quite sure if I got your question correctly. Hopefully the following will help.
There are few ways to share/embed your form submission reports to your website.
1. Create a reports and embed it to your page. You can try Table Listing and Grid Listing Report.
On the last step of these guides, you will get it's embed code. You can embed it to your website or use it's report URL for sharing.
2. You can also integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet. Here's how: How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!