- torontoislandlakeswimAsked on June 17, 2013 at 01:32 AM
I am not seeing my contacts go into Mailchimp. I have my API key from Mail chimp, but nothing is flowing through?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate with MailChimp
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:36 AM
Please consider following these methods to fixed that;
1. Remove the current integration
2. Generate a new fresh API Key
3. Re-integrate the form again to Mailchimp
Let us know for the results.
- EltonCrisAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:40 AM
May we know the form in question so we can check it here?
First, I would suggest to re-integrate your form to MailChimp but this time try to use different API Key. Here's how you can get it: http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/where-can-i-find-my-api-key
Also, please make sure your form matches with your MailChimp fields and you've mapped them correctly. Example:
Let us know if you continue to encouter the same issue. Thanks!
- junge-erwachseneAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 09:47 AM
I had trouble with matching the form fields in Chrome. But it works when I use Firefox.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM
If you need any further assistance, I suggest creating another thread so we can focus on your inquiry.