- fowlervilleubAsked on June 17, 2013 at 07:36 AM
I'm able to download as Excel and CSV, but clicking the button to download submissions as PDF so that I can easily and cleanly print them does nothing.
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Hi, I am able to reproduce the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will escalate this issue to our second level team. Will Update you once the problem is solved.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM
We had a memory problem on one of our servers. It is fixed now. Please try downloading now.
- fowlervilleubAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:05 PM
I've tried downloading them again, the button still does nothing. Need these printed for tonight, please help!
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:36 PM
Hi, I think it is because of you are having more then 20 Submissions. Some time the Download as PDF will not work if you have more then 20 submissions.
So filter your submission by date and try download half - half. It will solve your problem.
Refer this Video, for your reference.
- fowlervilleubAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:49 PM
I'm trying that now, but any date filter that I select returns no entries, even going a day or 2 before the first submission, and a day or 2 after the last submission.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 03:29 PM
Hello, I double-checked on this issue and I believe it's still been resolved as previously stated. When I checked downloading PDF's via your form I was able to download two after testing it just to be sure. Therefore because of this I would like to recommend that you first please try clearing your form cache then also clear your browser cache. This will refresh everything of any previous bugs and then you can log back in and attempt to redownload it.
If the problem is still happening on your end after trying that please let us know.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 03:43 PM
I additionally tried it via the " Download As PDF " where it also worked on my end.