- bert313Asked on June 17, 2013 at 03:25 PM
When testing a form that I created, I received an error msg from paypal saying that "The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details."
Do you have any options where the buttons on the forms are encrypted?
I have the page hidden at this time so viewers wont run into any problems. If you need to see the page, I've attached a screenshot of the issue as it appears on the site.
Thanks for your assistance.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 04:06 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We do not have such encryption option availablem, but we use a PayPal Instant Payment Notification technology and SSL connection in order to process the payment forms in a secure way.
In order to solve the issue you can disable the "Encrypted Website Payments" option through your PayPal account settings:
1. Login to your Paypal Account.
2. Click "Profile" tab or "Edit Profile" link.
3. Under "Selling Preferences", select "Website Payment Preferences".
4. In the section titled "Encrypted Website Payments" select "Off".
5. Click save.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- AntelligentAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 05:43 AM
Thanks, it worked for me!
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 08:25 AM
In behalf of my colleague Mike_T you are welcome,
please let us know if you need further assistance