- AnneAsked on June 17, 2013 at 04:10 PM
I have a form that I created that works fine on many browsers (including firefox, chrome and ie 10) but doesn't work in ie8. The problems with the form in ie8 are as follows:
1. The image doesn't display.
2. The muti-page Form cuts off where the first conditional controls exists and doesn't show the conditonal fields nor the next button.
I've attached screenshots of the page in the form that contains the conditional control issue. Screen shots were taken when the page first loads. left side is from ie8, right side is from firefox.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 06:37 PM
That should allow the image to display on IE8 browser only.
I will elevate this issue to our next level support since this was not suppose to happen on default settings of IE8 browser.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance on this.
I suggest creating a separate thread on your #2 question. You can do that here https://www.jotform.com/contact
Provide as much detail as you can (or just copy the #2 question from here) and give it a different title.
We will attend to it as soon as we can
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 05:59 AM
May we ask if this problem still exists on your end? I have tested extensively but found no problems on your form while using IE8.
We look forward to your response.