- defynAsked on June 17, 2013 at 08:28 PM
I have seen that on my account I have nearly gone over my 'upload limit'.
I was wondering how I could reduce this? I have deleted many of my forms from my account, yet the amount did not go down.
Thank you, Jade.
- khrisellAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 09:10 PM
Yes if you delete/move uploaded files from your JotForm account
Kindly try to do the following:
1. Log out from your JotForm Account.
2. Clear all your browser cache and cookies.
3. Log-in on your jotform account.
4. Try to delete again and check if changes will apply this time.
Let us know if problem persist so that we could further investigate.
- defynAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Thanks for your response Khrisell.
Unfortuneatly, nothing changed. I tried this on three different broswers, and tried deleting more forms, although, still no change.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I checked your account and refreshed the upload usages. Your current upload space usages is reduced to 78.02 MB from 95 MB.
Request you to please check your account again.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 12:50 AM
You can always delete submissions with files attached on your form to free up some space with your upload limits in addition to my colleagues response.
Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.