- loradrienAsked on April 25, 2011 at 04:43 AM
- loradrienAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 04:56 AM
- loradrienAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 12:05 PM
someone help me?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 03:35 PM
I am not too familiar with how head js works, but with regards to your first question, yes it is possible to save http://www.jotform.com/min/g=feedback and have it hosted in your server instead. You would need to make modifications with your form's lightbox codes though.
1. Go to http://www.jotform.com/min/g=feedback using your browser
2. Press Ctrl + S on your keyboard to save the file as g=feedback.js or any name, just be sure to use the same name on your lightbox embed codes
3. Upload this file in your server, take note of the folder where you upload the file
4. Modify your lightbox/feedback code to reflect the hosted g=feedback.js on your server.
<a id="lightbox-xxxxxxxxxxxx" style="cursor:pointer;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">xxxxxxxxxxxxx</a>
5. Embed your form.
You may take a look at this example page I have creating using self-hosted g=feedback.js
Hope you find this helpful. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.
- loradrienAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 05:02 PM
The other problem is that "g = feedback.js" has a size of 246kb, it would be possible to reduce it? I would appreciate it very much.
If you could reduce the size, would be perfect. I love your lightbox because it is simple and need not add much code on the web.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 09:30 PM
Sorry to be off topic but is anyone else seeing the lower border of this thread flashing once per second? What on earth is causing that??