- mashbrewingAsked on June 18, 2013 at 01:04 AM
Is there any conceivable way to solve the following issues?
1) how to add a 'negative' value to the price field of a product on the purchase order utility?
2) can you limit the quantity available (stock availability) on the purchase order?
If you could please contact me in regards to this ASAP as i need to have this system up and running as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:24 AM
1. Unfortunately negative price is not possible in the payment wizard. We do not allow it.
2. Yes, you can do that. Just don't check the custom quantity to use the default number quantity option.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!